The runners must register their entries using the platform OriOasis. The registration in the Model Event must also be made in the same platform using one extra available field.
In case of doubts or problems with entries, please contact us by the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other subject please use email@example.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL SPANISH ATHLETES – WITH FEDO LICENSE
To be able to have the correct prices – same as the Portuguese Runners with FPO License – you cannot submit your entries using the “Express Entries”.
To enter correctly, first login into ORIOASIS using the same username and password that you normally use in the FEDO online entry system.
Use this link to do it – http://orioasis.pt/oasis/login_ask.php?plugin=1
During the entry process, Elite runners need to provide their IOF World Ranking ID. All the athletes in those classes need to be registered also in IOF Eventor.
Information needed for an entry:
– Full name of the participants;
– Birth year;
– Club name;
– IOF World Ranking ID, for elite class runners;
– SportIdent Card number (if the participant already has one, otherwise one will have to be rented*);
– Entry class for each participant;
– Define the events to participate for each participant (in case of participation only in some day(s)/event(s) please mention which one(s));
– Entries for Open classes can be done until the day of the event, although conditioned to the availability of maps.
*SI-Card Rental: 2,00€/race . Losing or not returning a rented SI Card implies the payment of 50€.